An Australian leader in integrated communications, Optus serves over ten million customers each day. Prior to relocating to their new Brisbane corporate head office, provision of audio visual equipment across all four levels of the facility was required. These levels included office, meeting, conference and training spaces.
An Australian leader in integrated communications, Optus serves over ten million customers each day.
The company provides a broad range of communication services including mobile, national and long distance services, local telephony, business network services, Internet and satellite services, as well as subscription and internet television.
Prior to relocating to their new Brisbane corporate head office, provision of audiovisual equipment across all four levels of the facility was required.These levels included office, meeting, conference and training spaces.
Being a technology provider themselves, there was a high expectation that their own AV systems be cutting-edge, reliable and aesthetically pleasing; particularly in all client facing areas of the facility.
A 13 screen video wall in the boardroom, which can be used in two modes: dual 2x2 screen video wall for video conferencing (VC), or in a single 3x3 configuration for in room presentations. The meeting organiser operates the room and presentations via a 19” widescreen touch panel, which also enables the preview of all sources prior to sending them to the video wall. When in VC mode, a VC camera is automatically deployed from the ceiling, while flush-mounted microphones rise up out of the table. Audio loudspeakers are installed into the ceiling space to maintain the minimalist aesthetic whilst still meeting the acoustic specifications for this space.
Client-facing meeting areas are fashioned with large-format flat panel displays coupled with basic signal management and transport systems to allow complete presentation and video conference functionality.
Training rooms are arranged in pairs, separated by a removable wall. The AV within these spaces is designed to be operated either as individual rooms, or as large combined spaces; each including ceiling-mounted projection systems for presentation functionality. These rooms are also capable of audio conference functionality from a wireless table microphone. This audio is delivered via the digital signal processor server located within the Boardroom.
The Collaborative spaces feature tables provisioned with flat panel displays coupled with basic signal management and transport systems.
The large back-of-house meeting room features a large format flat panel, with infrastructure in place for future videoconference functionality.
All AV equipped spaces are provisioned with wall mounted touch panels, enabling unified AV and lighting control. The result is a user-friendly, state of the art audio visual installation which seamlessly integrates with the aesthetics of the facility.
- Unique video wall comprising of 13 ultra narrow bezel high brightness video wall LCD display that can be used either to support dual display video conferencing or a single large presentation screen
- Video conferencing system with automated camera lifter and bespoke automated table microphones
- High quality recessed speaker system that complies to the height standard defined by an EASE model of the room
- Large 19” widescreen touch panel providing user control of the space
- A Biamp Tesira networks audio system is employed to distribute audio signals over an IP network between the meeting spaces
- Small meeting rooms feature a fully automated AV system that detects when a laptop is connected to the system and starts the room up ready for operation
- AMX DVX for digital and analogue video management and control of AV devices and lighting systems
- Interactive 65” displays located in collaborative working spaces
- WowVision wireless presentation and annotation system provided for all spaces