Classroom Service & Maintenance
The Videopro Education Team is excited to announce our new Service and Maintenance program for classrooms. Our Customer Care team will visit your school annually (or at a recurrence of your choosing) to ensure that the audio-visual equipment in the classrooms is operating as intended and to minimise the possibility of future issues or downtime.
A list of inclusions is detailed below and our team will provide a documented report of each room after the service and maintenance schedule has been performed. The report will also identify any equipment that requires repair, potential replacement or consumables such as lamps and filters which Videopro can then arrange on approval. This service can extend beyond the classroom into any spaces where you have audio-visual technology, such as sports halls, open areas and meeting rooms.
- Asset Management – Room number with equipment included and serial numbers
- Recording of projector lamp hours and forecasting replacement schedules
- Cleaning of projector filters
- Realignment, recalibration and focusing of projector images
- Test all speakers, cabling and wall plates
- Update all firmware and software as appropriate