Technology in education can be as important as the content. It is the vehicle that helps deliver the content and enable the teacher. Videopro have a strong focus and significant experience in handing teachers the power of technology, ensuring that it is adopted and its value realised. We believe that technology in education is only part of the equation and that the adoption and support are two other key components. Teachers need to know how to use it and have confidence in the system – confidence that it will work first time and every time. Consistency in room design, pertinent hardware selection and ample training are the foundations of an effective uptake of technology in the classroom.
- Collaborative solutions
- In depth and ongoing training packages
- Enhancement of teaching practises through technological aids
- Interactive and presentation equipment
- Simple, consistent system design for ease of use
- School messaging systems
- Room management, booking and reporting solutions
- Studio design
- Large deployments of data projectors, displays and interactive devices
- Environmental and audio visual control systems
- Room booking and management
- Auditorium and theatre audio visual systems
- Film and TV solutions
- Bring your own device functionality
Videopro has always been able to provide me with information, service and assistance of a high standard. I can give my personal recommendation to anyone.
Mick Roach Principal. St. Brigid’s Catholic Primary School.
Videopro would have to be one of the best Audio video specialists I've dealt with and one of the most friendly and helpful sales staff I've met.
Jeremy OHara. Computer Tech. Gordonvale State School & Isabella State School.
VIDEOPRO CLIENTS WITHIN THE EDUCATION K-12 INDUSTRY